Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Me-Made-March 15.-20. März

A lot of days, but very few pictures first due to bad weather and second due to a busy weekend. While failing at taking pictures I kept on with my pledge to wear at least 3 me made pieces a day.

15. März
me made: coat (burda easy fashion 02/2005), hat (urchin by ysolda), dress (burda 05/2007), panty
store bought: bra, vest, tights, scarf, blouse, cardigan (my mum's old one)

16. März
me made: herringbone trousers (burda easy fashion 02/2005), cardigan (own pattern), panty
mum made: socks
store bought: bra, vest, scarf, t-shirt

17. März
-no picture- a day at work like march 11/13, I had to wear a rain shell on the way.
18. März
-no picture- a day at work like march 11/13, I had to wear a rain shell on the way, again.
19. März
me mades during the day: herringbone trousers, green cardigan, panty, red coat
me mades at night: new dress (there will be a seperate post on the dress on tuesday), panty, red coat
20. März
me made: herringbone trousers, green cardigan, red coat
mum made: socks
stroe bought: scarf, blouse, bra, vest, panty

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails