Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

8.-10. März

Here are the next couple of outfits:

8. März - casual day at work


me made: sweater (a stitch in time), silk scarf, panty, (coat)
mum made: socks, leg warmers, (crochet shawl)
store bought: skirt, tights, vest, bra, (gloves, beret)


9. März - chilling with a friend


me made: herringbone trousers (burda easy fashion 2/2005), silk scarf, panty, (cardigan, gloves)
mum made: socks
store bought: belt, top, vest, bra, coat

10. März - burda easy fashion 2/2005 day


me made: herringbone trousers (burda easy fashion 2/2005), mohair sweater (burda easy fashion 2/2005), panty, crochet granny blanket
mum made: socks
store bought: bra, vest

I am still having my difficulties with the posing. Especially my face is showing the funniest expressions...and sometimes I have a little argument with the camera:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails