Samstag, 26. März 2011

Frühlingsgefühle

Finally I find the time to da a post on my wardrobe plans for spring. After Colette Patterns sparked the fire on spring palettes this is much on my mind and as it seems on many other bloggers minds, too.


My colours this spring are navy, red and off-white.

The items are (in order of need): underwear, jeans, jacket/blazer, matching skirt, top. This is a very ambitioned plan, because as you know me perhaps a little by now, I'm not one for the big output. At least I finished alredy a knit top that fits in there really well. And there are 4 panties waiting to get the elastic attached and then they'd be finished, too. The fabric for the rest is sitting around prewashed since autumn, so I hope I will be a good girl and have a couple of new pieces to add to my travel luggage in late may...


Endlich komme ich mal zu meinem Frühlingspost. Nachdem bei Colette Patterns Frühlingspaletten und Nähprojekte noch und nöcher zu sehen waren, habe ich auch einen Plan beizusteuern.


while still almost finished/hier noch fast fertig

Meine Farben für dieses Frühjahr sind marine, rot und eierschale. Verteilt auf folgende Kleidungsstücke (in Reihenfolge der Dringlichkeit): Unterwäsche, Jeans, Jacke/Blazer, passender Rock und (mindestens) ein Oberteil. Ein Oberteil habe ich schon fertig gestrickt und an 4 Unterhosen fehlt nur noch der Gummi. Das heißt, obwohl das für jemanden mit einem so geringen Output wie mich eine sehr ambitionierte Liste ist, könnte ich das vielleicht sogar schaffen. Immerhin habe ich auch schon alle Stoffe und die sind sogar vorgewaschen. Also hoffe ich mal das beste für neue Teile in meinem Reiserucksack Ende Mai...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails